We have something special for you! 27 wonderful ladies have teamed up to bring you the “Year of American Girl Doll” Wardrobe Giveaway. This collection includes clothing and accessories for all holidays and occasions in a year. Your 18″ doll will be ready for any occasion! This outstanding giveaway is brought to you by the following co-hosts, sponsors, and contributors~
1. Diana of Diana Rambles – Diana, aka FreeStyleMama, the coordinator of this giveaway, is a self-described creative crafty mama of three who blogs about food, crafts, family and fun. She also is a blog designer and seamstress.
2. Laura of Laura Kelly’s INKlings
– Laura Kelly is a licensed artist and creative project designer for ilovetocreate.com. She blogs her journey with hopes of inspiring and stimulating creativity in others.
3. Katrina Thennis of The Chicken Wire – A wife and a mother of three, blogging about homeschooling with a fun mix of faith, family and farmstead added in.
4. Char of Doll Diaries
– Char is the founder and blogger at Doll Diaries where girls of all
ages are inspired to create, play and share doll related activities. There is a weekly feature of wonderful ideas of doll lovers around the web.
5. Amy of SewsNBows – Amy is a fabric hoarder and sewing pattern collector who enjoys sewing children’s clothing and accessories. Her beautiful creations are showcased on her blog.
6. Gina of Gina’s Craft Corner – Gina is a wife, homeschooling mother of two young girls and a bagaholic. Visit her blog to see her latest handbag creations, sewing tips and tutorials, along with other easy DIY crafts.
7. Jenny of Learning and Growing the Piwi Way
– Jenny is a proud wife and mama who enjoys blogging about teaching her
kids, the books she reads and food. With another job relocation always
just over the horizon, most of the projects she writes about are an
attempt to distract her from packing.
8. Debbie of Heartbeats~ Soul Stains
– Debbie is a wife, mother of seven, and nurse living in Hawaii where she shares what life is like in a large household; recipes, giveaways and just about anything that gets thrown her way. She and her children have survived many obstacles and tragedies, but have persevered through it all, with faith and love.
9. Stephanie of The Tip Toe Fairy – Stephanie is a 30-something stay-at-home mom of three, ages 4 to 14, who blogs at The TipToe Fairy about sewing and crafty tutorials, delicious recipes, book reviews, and more. She is an avid sewist, crafter, book lover, and cupcake baker.
10. Dee of Meatloaf and Melodrama – Dee is a blogger, freelance writer and mom to five active kiddos. She writes about easy crafts, DIY projects and simple family meals.
11. Jessica of Jessie’s Girl Clothing – Jessica started sewing for her daughters and loved it so much that she didn’t stop; and kept finding more things to sew. She loves a challenge so making custom (whatever she makes) really excites her.
12. Anna of Doll It Up – Anna shares projects and inspiration to sew, craft and create for dolls. From easy to advanced projects — come and create, repurpose and PLAY!
Coat & Boots Set – Tickie’s Treasures
Valentine’s Dress – Aunt Sissy Originals
St. Patrick’s Day Outfit – Laura Kelly’s INKlings
Easter Dress – Kimmie Sew Crazy
Spring Outfit – Jazzy Doll Duds
Fancy Dress – Doll Fashions by Luanne
Summer Outfit – Mini Me Doll Divas
Bathing Suit Set – Jessie’s Girl Clothing
4th of July Dress – Doll It Up
Mermaid Outfit – The Tip Toe Fairy
School Uniform Collection – SewsNBows
Fall Outfit – Camelot’s Treasures
Halloween Elsa Costume – Cat’s Meow
Christmas Formal Outfit – Darlin Girl Creations
5 pair of Shoes – Confetti Doll Designs
Two Bags – Gina’s Craft Corner
Months of the Year Headbands – Punch Place Plus
Wooden Bed – Meatloaf and Melodrama
Bedding Set & Nightgown – FreeStyleMama
Girl & Doll Scrapbook Set – Learning and Growing the Piwi Way
18+ yrs, US & Canada Only. Official Rules at bottom of the entry form.
Bonus entries unlocked after required entry.
The more entries, the better chance you have of winning.
This giveaway was coordinated by Diana Rambles